Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Awesome Stuff We Did in May

One morning, I found Lily busily chewing up some little object in the yard.  When I pulled it out of her mouth, I discovered it was a panty liner.  This is horrifying for two reasons.
1.  It was used.
2. No one here uses panty liners.  
She was very sheepish about the whole thing.
 Bruce completed the St. George Ironman.
Burke came up to support him.


70.3 miles.  He did great!
 These two fight/play all of the time.

Kiki had her end of year school program.  She has had the most wonderful year in second grade.  I feel really grateful for the excellent teachers she and Kate had.

May was also the walkathon at the school.  Since I'm on the PTA board, it was a family affair.


I had a really nice Mother's Day.
We celebrated with my mom and siblings.



"Dear Mom, You are the best mom.  You can't do anything bigger than a family.  I love you even in any situation.  From, Kiki

She tends to "over-cuddle."

More playing and fighting.
 I was supposed to run the Ogden Marathon in May, but due to a lingering and unpleasant shin splint, I had to skip it.  I opted for a much shorter run in the canyon and tacos with Kiki.

No comments: